Help with Moodle passwords
You can get help with Moodle passwords on this server by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you login to Moodle for the first time, we highly recommend that you change your password. We also strongly suggest that you change your password every 90 days. In order to change your password:
1) After you login, click your name in the upper right-hand corner of your Moodle screen.
2) Click the "Change password” box under Settings on the left side of your screen.
3) Type your Current password (that you just used to login).
4) Type your New Password into both "New password” boxes. (The new password must have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit, at least 1 lower case letter, and at least 1 upper case letter.)
5) Click the "Save Changes” box. Your password will now be changed.
Our Moodle hosting company, Moodlerooms, will apply the 3.4 Maintenance Pack 1 release to our sandbox/non-production site between 9 am and 5 pm EDT on August 09, 2018. Please note that during the update, your sandbox site will be in maintenance mode and service to it will be interrupted.
Please plan your work accordingly taking to consideration the down time.
The same update will be applied to the production site on August 16, 2018 between 12:30AM and 2:30AM.